Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Interests!

My 2nd post! This will be mainly about the interests of yours truly, me. I will tell you all the stuff that I like to do. All the things I like. All the things I want.
First, I will tell you about my hobbies.

PlayStation 3 :)

http://techtips.salon.com/macromedia-flash-basic-parts-22421.html

I REALLY LOVE PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES. I have a computer, a Wii, and a PlayStation 3. I started playing since I was in Kinder. The first computer game that I played was Half-Life. This has been my love and passion ever since.





A Basketball
Basketball. My favorite sport. I started playing basketball since I was a kid. Even though I wasn't that good, I still enjoy playing this.



I LOVE EATING. Especially when its meat, or when it is from a fastfood restaurant. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment